Monday, April 11, 2011

...? I got pkmn White!!

Yes. Script Frenzy. Day who-knows-what and I've only written 5 pages.

-sighs- I'm supposed to have written at least... 30? by now. I dunno, I've quite literally got my whole story planned out, but I just can't be bothered writing it all in script form.

I think the constant scene changing and dialogue writing is making me feel bored. I write stories, not scripts.

And I've been sick for the past few days. I'm all better now (thank god it was just a cold), so you know, maybe I'll be more motivated later.

In OTHER news...

I GOT POKEMON WHITE!! =D

I know it's a little late, since I'm aware that some people have even finished it but hey, at least I made it in time for the Liberty Pass event!

...I have nothing more to say. Goodbye everyone!

P.S. (Chocolate Party tomorroww!!)

P.P.S. And thank you to the anon (shackles?) who said happy birthday to Benjie. He appreciates it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment