Friday, June 3, 2011

Results... or half of them, anyway.

Ho hum... second day in a row? Almost? I feel like it. After half-yearlies, I don't really feel the push to do anything remotely work-related. And I ought to eat dinner now or soon or whatever.

Right. Results.

Before I get into some boring drivel, I have one thing to say:

I DIDN'T FAIL COMMERCE!!! -celebrates-

Yeah, that's right! I got 82%! 41/50! Isn't that simply brilliant! I'm ecstatic! Bahahaha!! Anyway -cough-, right.

With maths, I screwed up this half-yearly, meaning I'll have to do epicly well in my yearly to get an A. As a result, unless you REALLY want to know (which I'm sure you don't), I shall not tell you. ^^

Science (out of 100): originally 68, but then I realised they didn't mark two questions, so it went up to 74. Then the teachers found out they didn't mark half the papers correctly which raises it to 76. So my final is... 76%! That's eight higher than my original. It's stunning. =D

Geography is just 44/50, so 88%. It's good. And... that is all. I have no opinion about Geography except that it really wasn't so hard. My awesome friend got 49/50. Now THAT is epic! I swear she must have gotten top in the grade!

And I think that's it for now. No English, History or PDHPE. I may get the last one next Tuesday. We'll see.

Until then, um... farewell! (What a pointless post!)

Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know
~Daniel J. Boorstin

No comments:

Post a Comment