Monday, June 27, 2011

Yes, Hello...

I get the feeling this post will be VERRRY long...

Half-Yearly reports. 4 A's, 4 B's.

A lot of people would be totallly crushed by this result, but really, I'm cool with it. Maybe it's just cause I'm a cool person. Or just... no... no, I can't say I don't care. But yeah.. I was 1% away from getting an A in PDHPE (Who cares~?) And 2% from Science. And that was only cause I screwed up my assignment at the beginning of the term. With Maths, I always get a B and with Commerce, 1. I'm deffo dropping it, 2. I SWEAR that was calculated wrong.

But it's cool. Cause in my yearly, I'm do my best and whoop the tests' arses.

Question: Do you say 'ass' or 'arse'? I personally prefer arse. It sounds more refined... And English. Saying 'You're such an arse' is far more enjoyable when said with a Brit accent. Lotsafun.

I'm supposed to be writing my wide-reading submission right now. But what's weird is that I actually prefer reading the brief analysis of the story 'Wuthering Heights' rather than the book itself. Is that weird?

I would say so.

And one final thing:- no wait, I'm going to keep going after this. Uhm, music... Yes, I suppose music would be a decent topic.

I'm assuming the reader has at least, heard of Super Junior, right?? The 13 (or is it 15 now? or maybe 10?) member Korean boyband?


~I'vetotallyfallenintomusicallovewiththem <3

It's late, I'm sure, since people have spazzed over them years ago when, simply, I didn't care. Now, however, I DO!!! andIgottastopspammingcommas...

I just randomly searched 'Gee' by Girl's Generation because I remembered last year's spring fling and wanted to know what the actual dance was. And then I saw the link to 'No Other' by SuJu and I thought Oh, that's that band that's ultra popular. Let's see what the hype is about. Needless to say, 'twas far from overrated.

I ended up learning that song on the piano. And watching all their TV show series. I think my favourite so far is EHB but close second is probably Idol World. It's not first because it doesn't have all the members in it. And my fav. subgroup? Toootally Super Junior-H (Happy). Because their songs are so HAPPY! =D

Right, I'm going to end this rant now before it blows out of proportion. Screw the picture and funny quote, since I love SuJu so much right now, I'm adding a second picture!






~LeeteukKanginDonghaeEunhyukSungminKyuhyunRyeowookYesung
ShindongKibumHankyungHeechulSiwon
(+Henry and Zhoumi, who aren't there -->)

E.L.F.~!

Super Junior, HWAITING!

...DonghaeBiased, EunhyukBiased.

Or third... (LOL!!!)

Harry: Ryeowook
Hermione: Eunhyuk
Ron: Yesung
Snape: Sungmin
McGonagall: Leeteuk
Dumbledore: Shindong
Hagrid: ...Siwon??
Hedwig: No idea. Heechul?





Now THIS, I promise, is the fourth, and final picture!
...Plus the intended 'quote'.


You don't have anything to fear, except fear itself!

~I'm Wonder Boy, YEAH!!~

(Lyrics from Wonder Boy - final song in Attack of the Pinup Boys [a SuJu movie])

(P.S. SuJu > SHINee)

No comments:

Post a Comment