Thursday, June 30, 2011

Taking a Break

I am just here, as the title may imply, to 'take a break'. Oh, what am I taking a break from, I hear you ask? Allow me to enlighten you:


I am writing, quite simply, an essay.


Andd... that is all I'm going to say about it. I don't feel like expanding. Instead, I want to address a topic which I have realised is quite dire.


I'm around three to almost four weeks late in updating my fanfiction. I've got the chapter written, I've just got to do some major re-working but the problem is, I have a writer's block as to what I'm going to write about. The lack of reviews certainly isn't helping either.


But, I look at it this way: If I'm not getting that many reviews in the first place, I means that I'm not getting that many readers who think my story is worth reviewing, hence, I may take my time in updating. After all, who on earth am I going to disappoint by being regular?


The way I see it, I have nothing to lose.


Another thing I find myself wondering about: How is it that some people become ultra famous with their blogs or their youtube channels and everything? I mean, really? They all must have started as some random person talking/writing about random things at SOME point (like me) but somehow, their random words because ultra popular and well known and BAM! They're an internet sensation.


I'm not saying that I'd like to be like, because I'm wondering if the expectations are a little much but still. It'd be nice to break at least 100 views perhaps?


Then again, if I blogged more often about topics more interesting that my dull life, perhaps people would be more likely to click on this page's link?


Regardless, I think "Go With the Flow~" Needs a new name. If I can rename it, that is.

Shin Dong Yup: Are you confident?

Eunhyuk: Of course! I've always been interested in things involving hitting people.

- Explorers of the Human Body

No comments:

Post a Comment