Thursday, June 2, 2011

Winter Sets In and WATER SPOUTS!

It's the 2nd of June and I realised that yesterday, I only remembered to 'pinch and punch' one person. How sad. Well, it's winter now and I don't honestly have much to say. Apparently it's going to be a warm winter cause we had a freezing autumn.

I've posted a new story on fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7043453/1/Dragon_Master

Please do me a favour and check it out, dropping me a review as an anonymous reader or registered, whatever. And uh, I wrote it a LONG time ago and though I've edited it, the later chapters I can almost guarantee will be better, cause I haven't written past... 6? [I was on a roll and had gone as far as 9 until my computer crashed a few years ago and thus, I've hardly even touched it... though I've started working on it again. =)]

And the water spout link I added at the top, I think it is? You should read some of the comments at the bottom. Everyone's all: "OMG, LIKE, END OF THE WORLD!!!" KetameShioto (me) wrote: Chill. Yeah, cause really, those water spouts ARE rather pretty.

You know, in Chinese mythology, it's saying that a dragon is drinking water from the ocean. Isn't that very anti-end of world??

Honestly, keep calm and carry on. =)

~Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.
Michael Caine

No comments:

Post a Comment