Saturday, January 1, 2011

And So Begins 2011

Hello, the lack of people who are reading this post!

The new year has begun, and as my resolution spells out, I have gotten a blog. For those of you who are curious as to who I am, um, check out my profile? And to those people who are even remotely curious as to who it was that prompted me to make this rather spontaneous move, I ask you to google 'Autumnleafers".

She looked at my 'write-random-crap-in' notebook and said to me, "You know, you should get a blog." So yes, here I am.

Apparently, as I'm sure you're aware, the world is going to end on 2012, Dec. 21st or something. I think that's a load of bull. To think that there are less than two years left of our lives is a concept not worth considering.  I mean honestly, what if you DO believe it's going happen, and then go and do something stupid the day before, like... tell someone that you 'like/love' them. Or go out and sell all of your meagre possessions. The end of the world rolls round, and BAM! When it doesn't come, all you're left with is a load of embarrassment - with the possibility of having a... boyfriend/girlfriend-type person? And... basically nothing else. Except relief, perhaps.

So you know, to all you people who read this, don't go and sell your stuff on Dec 20th next year. Just... have fun. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment