Monday, January 10, 2011

What An Awesome Song!

~These lines of lightning mean we're never alone, never alone, no, no...

If you recognise those lyrics, then kudos to you! That's from Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows.

I was recently reading a fic which - if you looked up Feline American Princess - you'd find out about, going by comments and this song was used during a dance scene at Sasuke's birthday party.

I looked it up when I realised that I knew it, and BAM! I fell in love with that song again. Hahaha, I dunno what it is about it, but when you listen to it while watching a vid on youtube ("Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows" by agentxander001) and it makes you feel all warm and happy.

Unless of course, you're one of those people who despise love because you've been crushed a billion times?

Hm, if you are... I dunno if saying this is right but... I'm sure you'll find someone soon enough? ^^" Yeah. That's the best I've got.

That's the end of my pointless rant. I'll finish off with this:~

So I said, "I'm a snowball running"
Running down into the spring
That's coming all this love melting under
Blue skies belting out sunlight, shimmering love

Well baby I surrender to the
strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love


P.S. If you think this highlight background is different to the one at the top, you're mistaken. It's exactly the same! It's like that optical illusion where the main background affects what you see. =)

1 comment:

  1. sasuke...naruto? the blue guy? hmm the only counting crows song I've heard is Big Yellow Taxi..and that sucked, accidently in love is way better.
    you were in the city yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete