Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Time Difference...

Hmm.. after having a look at yesterday's post and realising that it said I had posted it on Dec. 31st, I'd like to clarify that in Australia, it was posted on Jan 1st, at around 5pm. If you really want to, you could do the math and work out the time difference, but I am anti-maths and don't recommend you do. Who knows what will happen? The maths might invade your body and turn you into a robotic human calculator. -shivers- What a nasty thought.

Today - 2nd January - has been a boring day. I think I had a rant saved up for blogging, but... it evades me.

I started the blogging thing in a rather depressing way, so I guess I'll attempt to brighten it with an amusing post...

Currently in Australia, it's the summer holidays. Six long weeks of mind-numbing boredom. It's true that there's only one month of it left, but really - I believe my brain has ceased function for long enough.

If I were to write something in the middle of the term, I'm sure I would be teeming with ideas, but in this dull house of solitude, I am... idea-less. So I guess this means I'll leave the interesting post to some other time?

...That was a waste of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment